miércoles, enero 03, 2007

ABOUT THE DECLARATIONS OF ALONSO TO THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO, AMLO

"To whom it may concern,

I would appreciate give this message to Sra Concha Alonso,

The statements an apreciattions of a person of the spectacle like she should be directed to their environment and the facts that she knows. The criticisms and ofenses for a mexican who is honorable politician and the legitimate president of Mexico like Lopez Obrador after the robery of election by a fraudulent political system is not deserved, so I consider that their declarations about political affairs should be more meditated and requires a better information because this kind of declarations not only affects their reputation like singer even more increases the conflicts in the people that was ofend and cheated in a very cinical way.

Personally I do not know more about the works of Sra Alonso ortheir songs or spectacles. If a Iknow something about her was by means of old friends during the secondary school, but do not leaves me a building message, like their song "una noche de copas", that only leaves me that your music is according for "meretrices" and is nothing of value. TV make of people a singer fashion that builds figures and latter take them to the trash. I hope do not be rude but I am just expressing my perception.

Sincerily,

MC

No hay comentarios.: